Life After Service Transitional Coaching is a coaching and consulting firm specializing in leadership development, professional development, veteran retention, and startup development via training, coaching, and mentorship. Rolande Sumner, the CEO and Founder is an ICF-certified coaching, Energy Leadership Index Master Practioner, and a self-certified Service Disabled Owned Business, and Minority-Women Owned Business.
Point of contact
Rolande S. Sumner
P: (864) 671-0414
F: (864) 670-8189
541611 – General Mngmt Consulting
541618 – Other Mngmt Consulting
541612 – HR Consulting Services
611430 – Professional & Mngmt Development
Life After Service Transitional Coaching
State of Inc.: South Carolina
– Creator of the March Forward Acclimation Program(MFAP) Train-The-Trainer Certification Program, which helps organizations save tens of thousands in veteran attrition.
– Experienced in assisting professionals successfully transition into new career industries.
– Recipient of the 2018 U.S Veteran Entrepreneur of the Year.
– Veteran Employee Retention
– Professional Training and Development
– Leadership Training and Development
– Small Business Startup Development
– Executive Coaching
– Coaching, Consulting, and Mentoring