This Coaching Agreement between Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC (the “Coach”) and you, (“The Client”) is signing up for a coaching program, subscription, pilot program, course, or any other offering of Life After Service Transitional Coaching, that will run for any mutually agreed upon length of time and amount. Services shall not be given the first payment has been received.
Clients may pay in full or payment plan using a major credit card or ACH only. Additional charges will be accessed for payment plans, past-due accounts and no- show sessions.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All charges are based on the United States Dollar and are subject to international conversion calculations on the day of purchase.
- Full Payment Incentive: 5% – A 5% discount is applied to your charges when full payment is made prior to the service start date. Your account must be current to receive the incentive.
- Finance Charge: 17% – Payment plans incur a 17% fee to cover administrative costs associated with processing monthly payments.
- Late Fee: 5% – Accounts not paid within terms are subject to a 5% monthly late fee with a 5 calendar day grace period. Clients are completely disenrolled from all programs and services associated with the delinquent balance.
- No-Show Fee: $25 – No-show sessions, cancellations made with less than 24 hours notice, or sessions where the client does not arrive within the first 15 minutes of the scheduled time will incur a $25 fee per client, per missed session. Sessions are automatically canceled after 15 minutes and will not be rescheduled. The Client is responsible for paying the full session fee. No-Show Fees will be added to the client’s payment plan and/or client account balance. Future sessions will not be made until the No-Show fee is paid.
The Client of a pilot program understands the program is still in development and may experience temporary interrupted service, technical difficulties, and other program development factors. This includes changes in curriculum, bonuses and other offerings. As a member of a pilot program The Client agrees to maintain attendance, active participation, and thorough feedback until the program is complete.
Your responsibilities as the Client . . .
- I understand that coaching is not advice-giving, psychotherapy or counseling. I agree to seek these or other professional services, if needed.
- I am fully responsible for the decisions and actions I take in regard to my life and affairs.
- I agree to be mindful of my own well-being during the course of this coaching process.
- I shall in no way hold the coach liable or responsible for any actions I take during or after this coaching relationship.
- I understand that the coach makes no guarantees or warranties, expressed or implied, about any results to be achieved.
- I understand that progress is dependent on my own efforts and willingness to exert the necessary effort to succeed
- Completion of Growth Exercises is required to attend my coaching sessions. The Client sessions will be rescheduled if Growth Exercises are not complete prior to the session and Client will be charged for the extra session.
- By signing below, I acknowledge that I have had the opportunity to review this agreement, that I understand all aspects within it, and I agree to abide by it.
Each coaching session is up to 1 hour. Unused session time will not be credited to the client. Therefore The Client is encouraged to utilize their entire scheduled session time. The coaching agreement or service time period will not be extended to accommodate lost, unscheduled, or rescheduled sessions.
The client will receive unlimited email support for up to 90 days after the service completion. Each session will be recorded via audio or video conference call and only shared with the individual client. Life After Service Coaching LLC will utilize audio conference calls as a default method of the meeting unless otherwise requested.
Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC will maintain a copy of your session recordings/notes/transcripts for no more than one calendar day after the coaching plan/service follow up period is complete. Session recordings will be uploaded on the Client Portal.
Group sessions will not be canceled or rescheduled as long as there is one participant in attendance.
SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS AND WORKSHOPS
The speaker/trainer/facilitator will appear and speak/train/facilitate at an agreed upon location, time, and date for a disclosed time period. Extra services like autographs, mingling with attendees, question and answer periods, VIP reception, videoing or recording the speech, and break-out sessions will be added in the invoice as a separate line item.
A 50% deposit is due upon reserving the time, date, and location. The remaining 50% is due the day of the event. If the event is canceled within 60 days of the event, the entire fee (including travel expenses) is due to Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC dba LASTCo.
Travel is not included in the fee and will be invoiced after the event is complete. The speaker reserves the right to book their own travel arrangements and understands that reimbursement will not exceed the travel amount agreed.
All intellectual property rights and licenses belong to Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC dba LASTCo.
IMMEDIATE TERMINATION POLICY
The contract/agreement will be immediately terminated if the client account balance is past due for 30 or more days. Refunds will not be provided for Late Payment and No Shows.
With the exception of pilot programs, speaking engagements, workshops, and subscriptions, the client may receive a one-time-only, money-back guarantee minus costs and fees associated with services rendered, late payment, no-show, tax, etc. In other words, refunds are pro-rated. The Sponsor and The Client must meet specific criteria. If dissatisfied with the coaching or consulting experience, the client must notify Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC in writing within the initial 14 calendar days of the agreement date or purchase date.
If Client terminates this Agreement within 14 days of entering this Agreement, Client will be entitled to a refund pro-rated portion of any fee that may have been paid. If Client terminates this Agreement more than fourteen (14) days after entering this Agreement, Client will not be entitled to a refund of any kind.
NON-REFUNDABLE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS
Refunds are not offered on pilot programs, speaking engagements, workshops, books, tools, or subscriptions. Workshop participants may reschedule for another event within 12 months of cancelation. Books and tools may be exchanged for the same or different item at the same or lesser value within 14 calendar days of receipt of delivery. This does not include coaching.
- The Client must not miss sessions, meetings, lessons, or modules.
- All growth exercises, homework, assessments, actions or work must be completed on time.
- The Client may reschedule no less than 24 hours prior to the session.
- The Client account must be financially current.
HOURS OF OPERATION
The hours of operation are Monday – Thursday from 9a – 5p EST (North American). Life After Service Transitional Coaching observes the below holidays.
- New Year’s Day | Zawadi (Last day of Kwanzaa)
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Washington’s Birthday
- Memorial Day
- Women Veterans Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day (The week of Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Day (The week of Christmas and week leading to New Year’s Day)
You may reach me via email at email@example.com or call (864) 671-0414. Allow up to 2 business days for a reply.
MEDIA AND OTHER LIKE MATERIAL
All images, video, audio, text, and other like material are the property of Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC dba LASTCo and may be used freely and without restriction. Participants involved or featured in such material waive their rights to restrict usage, request copies, or compensation.
The service to be provided is coaching (transition, leadership, executive, and life coaching), which is not advice, therapy, nor counseling. Coaching is a designed alliance that helps bring out the best in the client and helps the client create and live the life they want to live. Upon completion of the coaching plan, coaching will convert to a month-to-month basis. In the event it is desired to cancel further services, the client agrees to provide the coach with five days notice.
The coach promises the client that all information provided to the coach will be kept strictly confidential as allowed by law. Throughout the working relationship, the coach will engage in direct and personal conversations. The client can count on the coach, to be honest and straightforward in asking questions and making requests. The client understands that the power of the coaching relationship can only be granted by the client and the client agrees to do just that—have the coaching relationship to be powerful. Progress is dependent on client effort and willingness to exert the necessary effort to succeed. If the client believes that coaching is not working as desired, the client will immediately communicate that to the coach and both will take action to remedy the situation. Results are not guaranteed.
INTERNATIONAL COACHING FEDERATION (ICF) VERIFICATION
As a member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF), Rolande Sumner and Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC will collect the names, phone numbers, email addresses and hours served from each of its clients and use them to account for paid and pro bono coaching hours. The information will never be sold or used for marketing or advertising, but only as a means of coaching verification.
During each quarter, Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC dba LASTCo will prepare case studies documenting the it’s client’s coaching and consulting journey. The journey will include all information pertaining to the client and their specific needs and their final outcome. Case Studies may be used for training, marketing, and development purposes.
If you choose to be excluded from future case studies, please notify Life After Service Transitional Coaching LLC in writing prior to the end of your contract.